Wednesday, March 23, 2011

NOLA

So Barry and Macey got hitched in NOLA!  Macey and Matt are in the same med school class and Barry and I work together.  Barry is also cousins with one of my fellow Phi Mu sisters, Jennifer. We can't get away from them!
Say cheese.....
Wait, try again.  Laura A (who's fiance is named Matt) is soooo funny!  She is getting married on the beach in September.  I LOVE destination weddings.
The beautiful bride!  Macey looked amazing!  Her usual attire is scrubs so this was a very nice change.
All of these ladies will be doctors in one short year!  Crazy huh?  I have never seen a doctor that is this cute!  I love all of these girls.  They are the sweetest funniest group of people and keep us laughing.

Here is the crew minus the bride and groom!  We had SO much fun!
And what is a trip to NOLA without a cruise down Bourbon St?  If you were to bottle the smell of sin and debauchery it would smell like Bourbon St.  Laura A and I agreed we were sending our dresses to the cleaners twice when we got home.  G.R.O.S.S

This next section is Keeping It Real Wednesday........
This dude is drinking beer out of a urine container.  The med students noticed right off.  I noticed he was an Alabama fan, typical.  Roll Tide!
This chic is wearing a garbage back as a dress.  She looked in her closet and said "I have nothing to wear tonight."  I was unable to determine if she was an Alabama fan or not.

Happy Hump Day!

No comments: