Friday, May 27, 2011

Fratty Friday

We have been hanging out at home since Wednesday and have had a great time!  I am glad my mom nor Mrs. Shelia could come stay with my little 'hand foot mouth' man! 

He has been super happy during the day, but not so much at night in the wee hours of the morning.  He has woken up screaming the last 3 nights in a row.  Well, we discovered last night before bed he has 4 teeth coming in on the top all at once.  He'll have a 4 front teeth by his birthday!  Holy cow!  I am glad they are coming in at once so we can just get it out of the way.
I have been using teething tablets and Advil at night to help calm him down.  Of course Dr. Matt does not believe in the teething tablets since they are homeopathic, but every mom I know swears by them.  Mommy medicine over M.D. medicine!

I hope everyone has a great Memorial Day Weekend!  This will be the first time in 5 years that Matt and I have not been to Birmingham for the SEC tournament for our anniversary.  The good ole Rebels didn't make the tournament and Matt has a board on Tuesday.  So it is out to eat tomorrow to celebrate 6 wonderful years on Saturday and back to studying for him.  I am fine with that though because he is in his last year of medical school and this will be a distant memory soon enough.
Happy Friday

No comments: