Thursday, May 12, 2011

My Body Drives the Ladies Wild

I have not had much to post so I thought I would at least post some of the pictures from my phone to satisfy the Grandmamas out there!  As I began to post them I realized Jackson liked to show off his body, it drives the ladies wild!!
This is from several months ago at swimming lessons.  I was trying to take a picture to send to Matt while we waited.  I can't keep the ladies off of him at swimming lessons!
We went out to eat one night and he decided it would be a good idea to pull his shirt up while he drank his bottle.  Again, all for the ladies!
Even at Gran's house he has to show off his pecks!
And random I know, but little J-Man sent me some flowers for Mother's Day!  He is so sweet and a genius to know how to order online at such a young age.  Sweet, good looking, and smart.  Oh my.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: