Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

When I was little and still today, my dad picks on my mom for cleaning the house before she leaves it.  He says she's afraid Betty Crocker will come in and write her a messy house ticket while she is gone.  I use to prescribe to that thought process too and Matt picked on me, but then Jackson happen. 

I took these with my phone so please excuse the quality.  Friday mornings are usually the most crazy day of the week since we have to squeeze a photo shoot in with our regular routine.  Not to mention Jackson is all over the place while I get ready.  But last Friday it was even crazier.  I usually clean everything up from our morning mayhem when I get home from work.  Well, last Friday Matt was on call and I went to the grocery store for the MONTH after I picked Jackson up.
So in addition to our usual mayhem I had groceries for the month, a hungry 11 month old, and single parent mayhem!
Work shoes in the middle of the floor and I didn't even change out of my work clothes until 7:30 when Jackson went to bed.
An unmade bed with an empty hanger discarded at the end and cups and bottle caps on the night stand.
Lastly the bathroom.  TP on the counter so Jackson would not rip it up, curlers not put away, and a left over milk bottle!

I do have to admit this was all cleaned and put away before I could sit down for the day.  I'm too OCD not to.

The real life of a busy family!  Happy Wednesday!

No comments: