Friday, August 10, 2012

Fratty Friday

I knew since I didn't post Fratty Friday last week I had to make this week's REALLY good.  So here it is.

 Jackson just got our of the shower is and it ready for the KA Phi Mu Redneck Swap!  Verbal abuse shirt and cut-offs!  Classic.
 What is a verbal abuse shirt you ask?  Well, it's a Big R-ism.  But it's clean so don't worry.  You've heard of a wife beater shirt right?  Well, the verbal abuse shirt is a step down from that.  It's not as offensive.  It is a t-shirt with the sleeves cut out.
 I also need to note that this is Big R's favorite outfit.  We can thank Aunt Lisha for this shirt and we cut off some jeans that were too short.  Jackson added the chicken.  He thought it added a little something to his attire.

 I mean, what girl could turn this guy down at a swap?
 I do need to add that Fratty Friday may turn into "Look What Jackson Picked Out to Wear Friday!"  I know it's not as catchy, but he has gotten REALLY opinionated about what he wears on a daily basis.  He usually demands to wear PJs to school, but so far I have won all those battles.  I just don't know how much longer that will last.


My little redneck!  Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: