Friday, August 24, 2012

Fratty Friday

Just eating a little breakfast at the KA house.  These 8:00 classes are killing him.
 They have implemented a new carpool line at daycare and Jackson is not to fond of it.  He has pitched a fit every day this week when the teachers have taken him inside instead of me.  The first day I went down to check on him and he was fine!  I knew he would be, I just had to sneak down there to confirm it.  It's like the story Big R always tells about dropping me off at daycare and I cried and held my hands out for him.  It still makes him sad to think about and Jackson's little face with his arm stretched out will still make me sad when I am 57 too.
 But even after being SO sad this is the face I came to his room and found.  Eating his pop-tart and drinking milk out of a big boy cup!!  I wanted to get pictures of his friends, but wasn't sure how the other parents would feel about their kids being on the blog.  You never know these days.

They have also moved into new rooms at his daycare.  Much nicer and updated.  We really like the kids' daycare, but it needed some updating!  As you can tell they still need to paint the walls in his room.

When I pick the kids up this afternoon it's off to Big R and Gaga's!!  They are going to Caledonia so Mama and Daddy can finally go out and celebrate Daddy's birthday a month late!  Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: