Sunday, August 12, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

My little Southern Belle and I stayed home on Friday since daycare said she had hand, foot, mouth.  I should have taken her to the doctor on Thursday when I picked her up, but there is nothing they can do about it so I didn't.
 But by Thursday night I was really questioning whether or not she had it.  I was going to make an appointment Friday morning, but found one spot in her mouth and didn't waste the trip.  Again, another bad decision.  Because she never developed any bumps.
 After letting her daddy look at her and getting the opinion of 3 pediatric residents it's safe to say she didn't really have hand, foot, mouth.  Lesson learned.  I'll pay the $35 to find out on the front end next time instead of trying to keep up with a 7 month old and work from home.
But I spent a little quality time with this mess of a little girl!  She has so much personality these days and is so funny.  I had a quick photo shoot with her this morning while getting ready for church.
 I kept sitting her up, but before I could snap the picture she would be back on her tummy crawling towards me.
 She is fast and will jump off the bed in a heartbeat.  You would think her tumble off while I was folding clothes on the bed would teach her, but not this hard headed girl.  She'll be back from the edge and then lunge forward and jump off the bed.  She is going to give me a heart attack for sure!


 This is her newest face.  I need to get it on video because she crinkles her face up like this and then does this quick breathing thing through her mouth.  It's hysterical!
I love this little face!  She is just the prettiest baby girl ever!  Happy Southern Belle Sunday everyone!!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

Oh my goodness. She is so stinking cute. I love her.