Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

There are no words to describe this little dude or outfit.  They are both a mess!  A guy I work with gives us hand-me-downs from an Ole Miss friend of his.  He is a state fan so his kids would not be caught dead in it.
 All of the clothes we have gotten from him have been pretty awesome except for this unusual outfit.
 It is a 24 month onesie pants outfit.  What 2 year old would wear this?  They are adorable for babies, but a 2 year old?  Maybe under jeans and a sweat shirt as long john's, but not as an outfit.
 Jackson even knew this outfit was a miss.  He was running around laughing at it.
 I found it while FINALLY cleaning out his closet.  He had so many clothes that were too small for him and clothes we had forgotten about.
 It was fun to take a break to snap these shots of the wild man modeling this unusual outfit.
 And please note the destruction and chaos of our house behind him.  Who has time or the desire to clean with a 2 year old and a 7 month old on the move?  Not this mama!  Oh, but I must note that the floors are super clean since I spent this last Friday night while Matt was on call mopping them.  Since Mary Frances has started crawling I am doing my best to keep them clean.

 And then these were just adorable!  I love that little face!
So between my untidy house and my crazy 2 year old in his even crazier outfit this is as real as it gets!  Keep it real out there people!

No comments: