Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

This first video is pretty real since I am in an 11 year old Phi Mu shirt and fresh out of bed from a nap.  Hence the bed head and no make-up.  Jackson is always cute, but please ignore the scary looking lady holding him.
He informed me out of the blue that he want to go to the "country club."  I guess he heard us say it for his birthday because he started referring to it as the "birthday club."  I asked him to tell Uncle Buster what he said since Uncle Buster refers to Jackson and Mary Frances as "club babies."  I should have saved the video for Fratty Friday.  I mean, how fratty is asking to go to the country club at 2?
This video is typical wild man Jackson!  Taking the puzzle mat apart and wearing it.  This kid kills me.

No comments: