Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

If this doesn't make you smile I don't know what will.
She loves food!  There are not many food items she won't eat.  But she really loves poppy seed chicken!  And who can blame her?
So after dinner, but before her bath I just let her play in a diaper.  No need in putting on new clothes just to take them right back off for a bath.
And this is what we call swell belly.
She loved it!  But who wouldn't love running around naked if you had a body this cute!!
Have you ever seen a happier little girl?  I think not.
 And look at those arm rolls!  I could just eat her up!
So, as adorable as her outfits are and as put together as she may appear to be most of the time she loves playing naked.  I told her not to get use to it though.  This will no longer be acceptable after the age of 2.

No comments: