Sunday, November 11, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

I have been an absentee mom when it comes to Southern Belle Sunday, I know.
And I don't really even have a good excuse.  Everyday I think 'I need to take a picture of her wearing this or doing that."  And I just don't.
So I am sorry world, I am depriving you of the cutest little girl on the planet, but hopefully these will make up for it!  These two faces are her most common and I LOVE them.  She is so funny and growing so fast.
She will be 11 months old on the 17th and is crawling, pulling up, and taking steps while pushing something. She is not very far from walking.  She says mama and I think she tries to say da-da and Bubba (that's what we call Jackson).
After waking up early a couple of times after the time change she has started sleeping until 6:30 instead of her usual 5:30.  This is one happy mama!!  I LOVE going in her room to get her in the mornings.  Now that it is cold she sleeps in footed fleece PJs.  I don't think there is anything better than a baby in fleece footed PJs.  She hold her arms out for me to get her and then snuggles right up next to me as I heat up her milk.  Such a laid back little girl.  Even other people notice how laid back she is.  I'm so glad she got that from me :).
The only thing I do miss about her getting up early is that I would put her in bed with me while she drank her bottle.  Now she wakes up so late I am already dressed or getting ready.  I still sneak my cuddle time in though.  She drinks her bottle and eats her Cheerios while watching Baby Einstein every morning.  And some mornings Jackson wakes up early and feeds her Cheerios.  Cutest site ever!!

So there you have it!  Southern Belle Sunday!!

No comments: