Friday, May 10, 2013

Fratty Friday

Since I have not had time to have a proper photo shoot with my big guy I am giving you a phone dump of recent Jackson frattieness.

I was trying to snap some pictures here to send to Matt at work.  He looked so big and so much like his daddy I had to document it!  And of course so super fratty!


Jackson has also started rummaging through his sock/underwear/glove drawer as a hobby!  He found these mittens Nana got him and thought they were just the best!
 And here is his studly outfit last Sunday for church.  He was so excited about the belt!  He found it on one of his drawer rummaging sessions.

And after church just enjoying a little KFC because what's a Sunday in the south without fired chicken?  Matt even makes fun of my obsession with fried chicken on Sundays.  That is one thing I miss since moving, our old side of town has this amazing restaurant called Fannin Mart.  We would go as often as possible after church, but now that we go to the Pinelake in Madison we are not close to it any more.  So sad.  We might have to make a special trip over one day.
At first glance you may not think this picture is very fratty, but Mary Frances is teaching Jackson manors and explaining that girls love guys with manors and he'll need to know this for formal dates.
You could call this one, "I fell down at the KA house," but it's more like "I was pitching a fit because I was not getting my way."  This happens a lot.
And last, but not least hanging out on the couch eating a Hostess Cupcake while watching TV.  He asked for another when he finished the first one.  Um, no.  One cupcake per week is probably enough!  Plus, you don't want to gain that college weigh before the age of 3!!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope your Friday started out as good as ours.  The kids and I hit up the Chick-fil-a drive thru on the way to school this morning singing their favorite songs all the way.  That would be 1994 (Joe Diffy) for J-Man and Not My Mama's Broken Heart for Franny.  They are so funny and just dance and get so excited when I play them!  Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: