Sunday, May 12, 2013

Southern Belle Sunday


Where to begin.  This Southern Belle Sunday was also Mother's Day so we had a busy weekend all the way around!  Gaga and Big R came in Friday night, Gran and Paw came in for the day Saturday morning, and Gran Dan, Sheshe, Aunt Anna, and Uncle Barry got to our house before lunch.  They were all sweet enough to come in to town since I am a ticking time bomb.  We had lunch Saturday afternoon at our house and then the guys watched to State Ole Miss baseball game while the girls shopped until we dropped.
The kids and Paw eating a little breakfast casserole or cassErole as Jackson calls it.
Mary Frances checking out the new beach chair Gaga got her.  She loved it and kept crawling in it.  We had to get Jackson's out too.  We can't just have one of anything.  And we are about to have 3 of everything!
I would like to note that Gaga, Gran, and Sheshe all came bearing gifts for the kids.  This is not unusual, actually it is the norm and we'll be running out of space in this house before you know it.  Our kids are rotten!




Franny LOVES the cozy coupe!  I go back and forth on getting her a pink one.  J-Man doesn't ride in the red one much any more so we don't need a pink one, but I feel like everything Franny owns should be pink.  I'll get over that soon enough. 
And our shopping extravaganza!  Oh Franny had a blast in Charming Charlies.  There were so many accessories on lower shelves she just helped herself.  I did not style her for this picture, she did this all on her own!  She would go from one shelf to the next picking up purses and hats.  One of her new favorite words is "shoes."  And she gets excited every morning when I put them on her.  It is just too funny how girly she is.  Especially considering all I have to compare it to is my wild man Jackson who could tear up a steel ball and refuses to ear anything, but boots.  Hence the picture below.
As I have said before I am bad at taking pictures and have to make an effort to do it so I am glad we got these picture after lunch, but sad I didn't stop to take any on Saturday of everyone.  
Our Southern Belle was pictured out by this point.  But her and Jackson both were champs at lunch!  They knew it was Mother's Day.

I hope everyone else had a great Mother's Day and it is kind of blowing my mind I will be the mother of 3 next Mother's Day.

No comments: