Friday, May 3, 2013

Fratty Friday

Feed Moncrief!  It's J-Man's go to frat shirt and considering the size, it will be his go to frat shirt for a couple of years to come!  He also requested to wear his flip-flops today!  We are making HUGE strides in the shoes department, although, by the time we got in the car and I saw it was pouring down rain we made a switch to rain boots.
I knew when his feet got wet on our walk into school he'd have a meltdown of epic proportions.  And on that note, he has wanted me to walk him in to school every day recently.  I am not sure why this has started?  He is usually my independent dude that wants to do everything by himself.  "No, I do it!"  Has been heard at our house more than once.  I am not going to complain because I know it won't last long and he even wants a hug and a kiss once he gets to his class, in front of his friends!  That definitely won't last long.
I know I am his mom, but I think he is the funniest little guy!  After Matt put him to bed last night he got up to tell us he found "junk" on his Dougie and blanket.  When I went in to investigate, he had found lint on his Dougie and blanket.  I know he was looking for an excuse to get out of bed, but he is also OCD.  Please watch the video below to see for yourself.


So there you have it!  My little OCD frat star.  And did you notice he straightened the chairs up?  He does that every day!  He even organizes the letters on his alphabet game on the fridge by color.  And then gets mad when Mary Frances messes them up.  Ha ha ha!  I have NO idea where he gets that from :).




Happy Friday everyone!  And not to end on a sad note, but I do have to mention our sadness over George Jones passing away last Friday.  We still sing Finally Friday every morning!!  J-Man may be 2, but he knows George Jones and Finally Friday!

No comments: