Friday, May 17, 2013

Fratty Friday

Since I completely forgot to take pictures this morning and I never posted our beach pictures you'll have to live with those.  I mean, what's frattier than a beach trip?  Well, maybe a snow skiing trip.  But you get the idea.
This is how our beach trip started.  Mama had to go to the beach for work and had to drive through this to meet Shehse to drop the kids off.  I guess driving through all that rain wore them out too because this is what happened when they got to Sheshe's.
Meanwhile, back at the beach I was having a real tough work day and had to go see Kenny Chesney in concert.  And no, that is not Kenny Chesney in the restaurant  just some guy that is a really big fan apparently.  I think I am going to try to look like Faith Hill.  Now that's funny.
On to the concert.  I am my father's child so I thought it was too loud and all his songs are about being irresponsible.  Nothing personal Kenny, I just prefer George Strait.  I mean, even Carrie Underwood is always killing someone or tearing up their truck.  
So after a rough work night, I did a little work over lunch.  No rest for the weary.
And this is what happens at lunch when you don't wear sun block.  6 weeks later and my arm still looks like that.  It is a physical impossibility for me to tan.

Matt arrived on Friday night and our vacation officially started!  The kids didn't get there with Sheshe until Monday.  The alone time was just fabulous, but we did miss the little boogers.

I tried my best to lay out and even out my arms, but it didn't work.  Oh well!
I am not sure what the kids loved more, the sand or the water.  Jackson still tells me at least twice a week he wants to go to the beach.  I do too boog, I do too!





They appear to be playing so well together.  It is an optical illusion I can assure you.  The very next day on our daily run to Publix we had to buy Mary Frances her own pale!

I am posting every single attempt at a family picture because they are just too funny not to!  Enjoy.
Attempt 1




















Check this frat star out!  He got a whole in one on his very first outing of golf!!  What a stud!


Family pic attempt 2










 Even The Beans loved some putt putt!


 This one turned out pretty good I think!
 Frattiest dude on the beach right here!  He picked this outfit out himself.

And prettiest little girl!










Look at that belly!!  And I don't mean mine!
 This was after his hole in one!  He was so proud!

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope these beach pictures hold you over until Southern Belle Sunday.  Before too long we'll be introducing un-named baby number 3!  I guess I should not stress over not having a blog title for him since he doesn't even have a name!  My doctor will take me off of my medicine next week and we'll see what he does.  With all my contractions and dilation one would think he would come right on, but just to be difficult I'll bet he stays in there for 4 more weeks!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: