Friday, May 31, 2013

Miller Mayhem - Friday

Since I missed Southern Belle Sunday last week, today will be Miller Mayhem Friday!  Life has been a little hectic lately, more than normal.  I have been on bed rest for 2 weeks now or house arrest as I have started calling it with 10 days left.  You would think that all that time at home would give me time to blog, but for some reason it has not.  Go figure.  But enough about stubborn child number 3 let's move on to stubborn children number 1 and 2.

Sheshe took the kids to see Bob The Builder at The Children's Museum last night, hence the reason for all the new construction toys!  They had a blast and I will have to post pictures from that soon.  I also plan to post pictures of the baby's room that's really just a guest room with a crib.  Poor #3.
In college life Jackson has his workout clothes on getting ready to go to the Turner Center before heading out to his construction job he has for the summer.  He is using it to gain credit hours towards his mechanical engineering degree. Matt highly recommends he use his engineering degree when he graduates rather than 10 more years of school like his daddy.  :)


And in true boy fashion Jackson wants to beat on everything with a hammer.  Good thing this one is a blow up hammer.


And my Beans.  She was not so sure about Bob or the construction aspect of the museum.  She likes to stick with the girly stuff.  Mainly make-up, bows, and shoes. Jackson used to be completely occupied by toys in the morning while I got ready, but Mary Frances prefers to rummage through my make-up.

I would like to point out the car seat behind Franny.  See, we are somewhat prepared for baby #3.  And I say somewhat because the base is not yet in my car, but we'll get there.
And speaking of rummage, this is her other favorite drawer to rummage through, the drawer that contains all of hers and Jackson's plates and cups.


And I FINALLY got a good shot of her face!  I think I may blow this one up and frame it.  Especially considering I don't have many pictures of her in frames.  When she was a baby I kept thinking we would be moving soon and well, 14 months later, we finally did.  And now I am running out of excuses. But I do need to figure out how to crop Jackson out of the background.

This is the best example of pictures I usually get.  Super cute, but her eyes are closed.  She ran all the way down the hall like that saying "cheese."

I hope everyone has a great weekend and feel free to come over and visit me!!  You'll just have to fix your own drink since I'll be hanging out on the couch!

No comments: