Friday, October 15, 2010

2 for 1 Friday

You are in luck today because it is 2 for 1 on The Miller Blog and will be every Friday for the remainder of the month. You get Fratty Friday as usual, but we are also implementing Frightening Friday for Halloween!

We took the Fratty Friday picture in Jackson's car seat right before we left because he was a sleepy head this morning and I could not be more grateful!! He has reverted to being 3 weeks old again and not sleeping. But last night he made progress!! Thank goodness because I was going crazy on no sleep! And thank goodness for my mom and Mrs. Shelia or I would have gone crazy! They came to stay with us because Matt worked nights this week. Thank goodness that it was only for one week. I would not have made it any longer. Now I am just worried about residency. AHHHH! I have a year and a half before that happens though. I never knew the sacrifices doctors went through, not to mention their families, but that is another post for another day! Oh and thanks Sheshe for the fratastic outfit!And here is Frightening Friday!! He is SO cute! He looks like he is showing off his outfit with those arms stuck out. We would like to thank Aunt Lisha for the outfit. I searched high and low for a skeleton sleeper and could not find one. Luckily there is a Carter's outlet near Lisha's house in Houston and she found one! It's a 6 month, he's getting so big! If you go over to their blog - "Life with the Luphers" you will see Elle's pink skeleton outfit!!

Happy Friday

No comments: