Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Another Busy Weekend

Another weekend, another wedding. My cousin Carrie got married right outside of Birmingham this weekend. If you half way keep up with football you already noticed by the second sentence that her wedding was in Alabama on an Alabama football weekend, but believe it or not people actually showed up and enjoyed themselves. Now that does not mean the game was ignored, oh no. There were no less than 10 men streaming the game on their phones. And as a wireless industry employee I cannot imagine the strain these wedding guest were putting on the closest tower. So enough about work and football, the wedding was beautiful! You could tell Carrie put a lot of thought into each detail. Below is the tent where the ceremony was held - good looking tent huh? Courtesy of Lisa and Rex and I don't have a picture here, but the linens looked great too Gran and Paw :)!! Carrie and her new husband Rory! Carrie was a beatutiful bride!!This is my grandad (Paw) and his brother, my Uncle Ronnie! How cute are they?




And here is a rare picture of my family all dressed up, but NOT in the Grove! I think this should be my parents' Christmas card.


These are my 3rd cousins - Paw's brother's grand-daughters. Did you get all that? They were the flower girls in the wedding, how adorable are they? They loved Jackson! They had to get their hands on him at the hotel. So sweet!!Look at these handsome men!! Uncle Buster is so good with Jackson.And of course we stayed with Nana and Papa since we were in Birmingham! Look at Jackson looking at Nana.... so cute!
And lastly -Jackson laying in our bed when we made it home. The little man was worn slap out! But after that weekend who wouldn't be? And yes, he wears the pumpkin shirt his She-She got him every time it's clean! I just love it and he can only wear it this month so we are trying to get good use out of it!

No comments: