Friday, October 1, 2010

Fratty Friday

I realized a few weeks ago that not everyone knew how or why Fratty Friday was started. So here is a quick history lesson for the new comers - Fratty Friday is not my original idea as much as I would like to take credit for it. One of my best friends from college, Lisha has a 16 month old Elle and she started Animal Print Friday when Elle was a baby. Even though she has not done Animal Print Friday in a LONG time!!! I need some Elle Belle in my life so come in Leeesh..... So any way, when I was pregnant with Jackson I wanted to start something similar, but couldn't come up with anything. While brainstorming with Matt I mentioned Camo Friday and he vetoed it because he said he didn't hunt. Then he came up with the idea of Country Club Monday. It sounded good so we were going to stick with that until one weekend Uncle Buster was in town. When we told him about our idea he laughed and said "What about Fratty Friday?" So there you have it, how Fratty Friday was born. Now for the star of the show....... Jackson Miller or as I like to call him Booger Man!





I It's formal weekend in Memphis so he is sporting his bow tie onesie. He of course asked a beautiful Phi Mu to attend formal with him and they will be eating at the Butcher Shop before the event! HA HA!! And in true Frat Boy fashion he was a little sleepy this morning since nights are his thing. He is falling asleep in the picture on top. A big thank you to Aunt Shay for making him the bow tie onesie!!
His real weekend (not his frat star weekend) will be spent in Caledonia!! We are going home this weekend and taking Jackson to visit for the first time. Is he ready for Cali? Better yet is Cali ready for him? Happy Friday!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I promise to post some pics! I will post them soon- I take them every friday and just haven't posted...sorry!! I love fratty friday's almost as much as I love the frat-tastic little man that they are an ode to!!