Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Mover and a Shaker

I debate blogging about many of my posts because I do not want y'all to think I am a bad mother. This post is no exception, but after much internal debate here goes nothing. Jackson has gotten into a great routine each night. He eats at 5:30 and we hang out until around 7:00 then he goes down for a nap until 8:30. At 8:30 he wakes up and I feed him again (that is an hour ahead of his 4 hour schedule throughout the day, but it works) and put him back in bed for the night. He has not really ever moved around in bed unless he is awake, but when Matt and I looked at the video monitor Monday this is what we saw. He just rolled over - right? Um, no. He is facing the opposite direction of how we put him down AND he has rolled over on his side. See where that paci is? That is where his head was. We have no idea how or why he did this. I was going to move him, but Matt said he was fine. Had he been down for the night I would have moved him, but since he was about to get back up I just left him alone. I should also note that we have a motion sensor that goes off if he stops breathing. So please don't think we are bad parents for letting our baby sleep like this. He is getting so big and I guess moving more comes with the territory. He has not done it since, but who knows!

No comments: