Monday, October 25, 2010

Lazy Sunday

I took a nap on Sunday for the first time in 4 months!!! It felt amazing!!!! While I was sleeping Matt and Jackson hung out and Matt snapped some pics of the little man napping in his "Naps are for Whimps" onesie!! He has gotten back in his sleep routine for the most part. Thanks God!!!

When I woke up Matt and I went to the movies and left Jackson with a non-family member for the first time. We were only gone for a few hours and he did great!! A girl from Matt's class Jenna and her husband Zach live around the corner from us and were sweet enough to come over and keep him. They said he was good - and I am sure he was because he has been the happiest baby lately! We went to see Wall Street. It was so nice to go to the movies just the two of us, but I was ready to get back and see my Jacksie man!

We went home and picked up the little man and headed to dinner with Jason and Kaitlyn! It was a perfect ending to an almost perfect weekend. A Rebel win would have made it perfect, but I am not upset. Our household has reached apathy when it comes to this football season.

Happy Monday!

No comments: