Thursday, October 21, 2010

Afternoon Play Time

Before Jackson was born I was a routine freak! And since he has come along that has not changed. He throws a kink into our routine sometimes, but for the most part we have gotten a pretty good routine down especially since he is feeling better. It has taken me about 4 months, but I feel like we have hit our stride. When we get home at night I can lay him down to play for about 30 min while I unpack his diaper bag and change. He likes his play mat even though he is not 100% sure about the toys. He still likes to entertain himself by making noises and throwing his feet in the air! These are just a few pictures from yesterday. And if you will notice the dogs are no where around. They actually leave him alone. But if the play mat and the toys are down there and he is not they go straight for it! They think it is a play mat for them too. Sorry pups! Oh and please don't think I am a terrible mom for leaving his burb cloth over his face. That is how he likes it. I can move it, but he will move it right back.

No comments: