Friday, October 22, 2010

2 for 1 Friday

This morning was our best photo shoot EVER! Jackson was well rested since he SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT last light (WAHOO!!!), and because Matt was still home so he was able to get Jackson to smile while I snapped some shots. So that is why Jackson is looking above the camera in all of these pictures. And lastly I think this is the frattiest outfit we've done yet.

I call this one "raise the roof" Just kickin it!

Just kickin it 2! Look at those thighs!! I could eat them up!!

What what!!! He looks like he is hard core dancing!

Aww and wonder......

Last, but not least Frightening Friday!! Jackson in his pumpkin shirt! I know I have already posted this picture, but Jackson has been falling asleep so early I have not been able to take pictures of his Halloween PJ's and I don't have time to do wardrobe changes in the morning. Well, unless he blows up his diaper - like he has done twice this week. He didn't make it to day care today with his fratty outfit on because he made a mess all over it before we got out the door this morning!

Happy Friday!

No comments: