Monday, May 21, 2012

Baby Dedication

We had Mary Frances' baby dedication last Thursday night at church.  Because our church is so large they have to do it on a week night so we don't interrupt normal services.  There were 20 or so babies there the other night.
 Each family dedicates their child individually and not in a group. Even though other people are there you pray as a family with our pastor and promise to raise your child seeking after God.  It really is a family dedication and not a baby dedication since Mary Frances will make her own decisions about being a God follower.  We just promised to foster it.
 We absolutely love our pastor (Chip Henderson), but he is a state fan :(.  Oh well, God loves all sinners.  Any way, right before we walked up I told Jackson to tell him "Go Rebels."  It was so funny.  Chip said he REALLY needed to pray for us.



 This is a flash forward to what Mary Frances will look like!  Her Aunt Anna.  Although I think she looks like Buster sometimes too.  It's the round face and thick hair.
 I absolutely love getting to be with our families and take famable pictures.  I'm just sad that Buster isn't in our family picture.  We'll get one at J-Man's birthday though.
I love my little family and love this picture.  I know I am bias, but Mary Frances looks like a little doll.  We are so blessed and will never be able to thank God enough, but I sure will try!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're not biased... she really does look like a doll! So sweet!!