Sunday, May 6, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

This Southern Belle need not worry about anything, she has a brother that will protect her and teach her everything she needs to know.
Please excuse the wild lady hair.  Matt never fixes it when he gets her out of the bath.  Her and Jackson are so aware of one another it is so cute.  They just smile at each other and laugh.  She will sit in her car seat and just stare at him and smile.  And he is so proud of her and tells everyone "my baby."
I know there are so many things he can and will teach her.  I hope they are always close and he protects her like any big brother should.  I know their will be times when they fight, but I hope they are few.  Although she did grab Dougie during this photo shoot and he quickly told her "my duggie."  Noticing a trend?  He even told Gaga the highchair at her house was his when she was trying to explain to him that it was her high chair when she was little.
And on the "mine" topic he also tells the other kids at daycare "my baby" when they come close to her car seat.  Maybe he will ward off any and all potential suitors until she is 30?  Just a thought.
 I have more pictures of Miss Franny Bean I will try and post later, but for some reason the blog was not wanting to accept all 30 I took.  Stay tuned.

No comments: