Friday, May 18, 2012

Fratty Friday


Sorry for the delay fans - Jackson always has a cough.  I think it is a product of us keeping him too clean as an infant.  Any way, he was coughing in the car on Friday and spit-up milk every where.  It was not a pretty scene (as you can see) and I didn't get Fratty Friday pictures taken. I usually take them at home, but I was going to do a special addition at school. Oh well, maybe next time.  So this late Fratty Friday edition features Jackson hanging out on the patio at the frat house on a warm Friday afternoon.
 And from my experience at fraternity houses sitting around without a shirt on really is normal.  They even have a basketball goal for the boys to play on!  And if it is anything like the KA house while we were in school you would fine a deer being skinned on the back patio during deer season.  It's just how they roll.
 So again, sorry for the delay, but we'll just say our frat star was having a rough day.

No comments: