Sunday, May 13, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

On this very special Mother's Day my Franny Bean posed for a little photo shoot.  I think she likes her little soft doll Gran gave her.  I am predicting it is going to be her version of 'Dougie.'
 She didn't want to smile at first, she was going for the more serious look.

 But when Matt came back to her room she started to smile.  It melts my heart how she will smile when she sees one of us or Jackson.  It is so cute.  I think her and Jackson has their own language.
 She is getting so big and even tried English peas for the first time today.  She loved them!  So far she has cereal and bananas under her belt.  After this week of English peas we will move on to a new conction.  I have only given her baby food I have made so far.  I have broken the rules at daycare and taken homemade baby food rather than the packaged stuff.  I'm going to see how long I can get away with it.  I'm a rebel I know.

I know we eat processed food, but I want to keep her away from it as long as possible.  She'll get to eat pop-tarts with her brother soon enough, but I will say that dude likes his fruit!  He eats fruit most every night so maybe I am on to something.  So far now she is an organic baby and I am waiting to expose her to our overly processed foods until she is a little older.  That's it for now from our Southern Belle, but be on the lookout for her 5 month update.  She will be 5 months old on Thursday.

Side note - Thursday is also the night of her baby dedication.  Pictures to follow.

No comments: