Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

Matt snapped these pictures the other morning before we left for work and school.  Franny Bean just hanging out.
 She was wearing her little purple dress her Gaga got her.  It is one of many.  I mentioned she looked good in purple and now she is overflowing with purple dresses.  I told Matt I was going to start telling everyone she looks good in Armani and see what happens.
 Just hanging out watching some Mickey Mouse Club House with J-Man.
And playing with her feet.  This is what her hair looks like if you don't keep it fixed.  And on that note - when is it ok to start using hairspray and nail polish on little girls?  I haven't yet, but my the time she is J-Man's age I can SO see it happening.  And don't judge, I'm just keeping it real!

No comments: