Thursday, December 16, 2010

Around Our House

A little bit of this and a little bit of that! Jackson wore his scrubs yesterday for no special reason other than the fact that they are super cute!! Then when Matt got home from the hospital it was a perfect time for a photo op. Jackson is just so full of life now at 6 months old (today)! He laughs and giggles. He is so much fun that I am a little sad when I put him in bed at 7:30 every night, although I do enjoy my restful nights sleep lately. Then there are the pictures of Elle and Knox doing what they do best - nothing!! Matt and I have decided we want to come back as Elle and Knox.The pictures of Jackson by himself were taken right after I fed him, that is why he is so happy! His belly is full of bananas and cereal. I will post some 6 month pics of Jackson soon with an update of what all he's up to.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is Christ the Lord. Luke 2:11

No comments: