Friday, December 10, 2010

Fratty Friday

First news of the day and the biggest - Jackson reached for me last night for the first time! Granted I was about to feed him and I have the food on me, but I'll take what I can get. Matt was holding him and I sat down in his glider so he knew what was about to happen. He leaned over and held out his arms for me. Ahh, made me melt.

I am using my poetic licence for today's Fratty Friday. I don't know many frat guys that wear Ole Miss Santa shirts, except maybe to a Christmas Swap so today will be Christmas Swap Fratty Friday! Jackson is wearing this outfit a few posts down, but I just LOVE it and had to put it on the blog again. Thanks Sheshe for the outfit! Jackson was in mid fall in this picture, but it turned out really cute! He wants to sit up on his own so bad! And look at those rosey red cheeks! Is that not the sweetest face you've ever seen? I call him Booger Man 90% of the time, Chub-alub 5% and Jackson the other 5. This morning he lived up to his Booger Man name, his little nose ran last night while he slept and he had snot all over his little face this morning.
I had several other pictures I wanted to posted from this morning, but they didn't download because my battery went dead. I will try and post them tomorrow. He has gotten pretty mobile now and I caught him red handed in the bathroom throwing q-tips all over the place. He had leaned up in his bouncer and was getting into everything on the bathroom counter. It has officially started, he's into everything.
For unto us a child is born, to us a son is given, and the government will be on his shoulders. And he will be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father, and Prince of Peace.
Isaiah 9:6
Merry Christmas!

No comments: