Thursday, December 2, 2010

Father Son Time

Jackson has started to go to bed at 7:00 or even 6:30 like he did last night, so it is rare that Matt gets to see him for any length of time. I hate it too because from 5:00 to 6:30 he is a mess. He laughs and smiles and just cuts up. The past two nights at around 6:30 though it is like a light switch, he starts to fuss and is ready to eat again and go to bed for the night. He has adopted his mother's sleeping habits. If you didn't already know, sleeping is my favorite hobby. If I am not in bed by 10:00 I am up LATE. I really like crawl into bed around 9:00. He was trying to help Matt send a text message. He was mesmerized by the light on his phone. He also really likes the Christmas tree lights. He might like ornaments too if we ever get any up. That is on my to do list for this weekend along with 20 other things. I guess if I stayed up later I could get some of this done during the week.
He looked over and smiled for the camera. I guess I have a camera pointed at him so much he knows what to do.
Only one more day until Fratty Friday Mrs. Karen!!

No comments: