Sunday, December 5, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas

We had a wonderful weekend getting ready for Santa and hanging out around the house. We finally finished decorating the Christmas tree and hung our outside lights. Getting all that done also meant the Christmas storage boxes got put back in the attic and out of my living room floor! Thank God (and thank you Matt for putting them all back in the attic)!

This is Jackson's Ole Miss Christmas outfit! How cute is it?? The best part about it is that he will be able to wear the little pants after Christmas since they are not Christmas specific. And look at his dinosaur shoes!!! We found them on sale at Gap this weekend! They are the sweetest little shoes.

This is our photo op in front of the tree! When I put Jackson's PJs on him I couldn't resist putting his Santa attire on him too. The Santa booties are the best part. Especially when he was bouncing up and down in his bouncer in them (I have a video of that I will post tomorrow)! Judging by his smile I think he really liked the get-up!
Merry Christmas y'all!

No comments: