Friday, December 17, 2010

Fratty Friday

There is so much going on I don't know where to start.
Jackson is 6 months old
Anna is graduating today and we are having her party at our house
Anna got a job teaching second grade starting in Jan
I am off today and Jackson and I are going to eat lunch with Smith (we were Phi Mu's together at Ole Miss and her husband is in his 1st year of residency, we'll be there one day :)) and her little boy Greer who is a month older than Jackson.
Oh and it's a week until Christmas Eve!!! But I am done Christmas shopping!!!
That's a LOT!
He is showing off his boots! He is so proud of them!! He told me this morning that "Uncle Buster said, you can't get much frattier than duck boots mama!"

At 6 months Jackson reaches for his mama :)
He LOVES his bouncer
He loves to laugh and talk
He eats carrots, pears, banana, sweet potatoes, and 7 oz of milk
I am still making the food he eats at home, but because of the (stupid) health department/government I have to take packaged food to daycare, but I am sure it won't kill him.
He is still on his 4 hour feeding schedule of 5:30, 9:30, and 1:30 a.m. and p.m. And a snack of 4oz some days.
He has opened his first Christmas gift and loved doing it. I didn't realize he would do so well at ripping the paper off.
He likes to be tickled
He sleeps 10 hours at night from 7:30 to 5:30 and would sleep longer if I let him. But to get out the door we have to get up that early.
Still not a huge pacifier kid. Thank goodness!
He can grab things with his hands and hold them for extended periods of time.
He still can't sit up on his own yet. He wants to lean forward and play with his feet.
He loves to pet Elle and Knox and they don't mind it. They have been so sweet with him.
He is still a mover and a shaker in his sleep. I put him down on one end of his crib on his back and when I come back in the morning he is on his belly on the other side of the bed.
I am sure I am missing something, but I can come back and update it later.
I also want to take some time while I am off over Christmas and print out his blog pages to do a scrap book! I am so thankful I have kept up with this!

And the angel answered her, "The Holy Spirit will come upon you, and the power of the Most High will overshadow you; therefore the child to be born will be called holy - The Son of God." Luke 1:35

Happy Friday and Merry Christmas!

No comments: