Monday, December 20, 2010

Jackson Holding His Own Bottle

Every day Jackson amazes me with something new. This weekend he was holding and controlling his own bottle. He has been trying to hold it for a while, but this weekend he started reaching out for is and controlling it. We put his milk in a small bottle to try and help him out and we also let him try a sippy cup this weekend too (pictured below). And of course he drank out of it! He made a mess, but he was getting milk out and never slowed down. I am really tempted to give him a regular cup. I am telling you the kid will get his food no matter what! I did find a 6 month sippy cup at Wal-Mart yesterday that has a soft top. I didn't know they made such a thing, heck, I was not even sure when you should start a sippy cup, but according to NUK it's 6 months. Who knew? Maybe he won't make such a mess with the soft top. I love to see him progress, but that also means my little boy is growing up. :( Oh and look at those fat wrists! They look like we have rubber bands around them!
Of course he had to drink out of his Ole Miss sippy cup first!And look at this little face with milk dripping off of it and that smile of accomplishment! "I am a big boy mama"

No comments: