Friday, August 5, 2011

Fratty Friday

Jackson's super fratty in his Johnny Cash "Crawl The Line" onesie!  As you can tell by this picture he loves it!  Now, if we can just find a George Jones Finally Friday shirt we will be in business!
The days of a quick Fratty Friday photo shoot are over.  I kept putting him in his chair and he kept getting up and RUNNING away.  He wanted me to chase him!
After I convinced him to stop running away he thought he would see how many toys he could drag out before we left this morning.
Always on the go.
Looking for his horse in the horse trailer.  He loves music and his horses.  The small one in the trailer from Grandmaw and Paw Paw and his stick horse from Munchkin.  He can't decide if he is going to be a country music singer or a golfer.  I vote for what ever makes him happy as long as he remains a republican conservitive (I have changed my stance a bit).  Matt did tell him learning to play the guitar was super fratty and the girls love it!  Lord help us.  Happy Friday!

No comments: