Friday, August 12, 2011

Fratty Friday

This little Frat Star has already started to rebell.  I share my ceral with him every morning, but this morning he was grabbing the bowl and fussing.  I popped him on the hand and he popped me back.  So I popped him on the leg and he popped me back.  What am I going to do?
And if you are thinking the gel in his hair is not very fratty, well, it's not gel, it is banana!  He had smeared it all over his head while I was in the shower.  I guess we will have to stick with raisin toast as our morning breakfast.  I tried getting it out with a wet rag, but I think that made it worse.
I am not sure if Jackson was trying to decide between which club to use on the par 4 or if he was practicing skiing.  I think he is getting ready for Aunt Meghan's wedding in Vail in Feb!  I mean what is frattier than skiing in Vail?
Even after a rough morning of rebellion and banana hair how can you stay mad at this face?  Well, it's easy when you take the golf clubs away so you can leave and he has a melt down.  Oh the joys of The Matt clone having my personality!  Thanks for the payback God, I am sure Munchkin is loving every minute of it.  Now all I can pray for is that Mary Frances get Matt's personality b/c three of me in this world is DANGEROUS.  Happy Friday!!

No comments: