Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Video Tuesday - On Wednesday

Today's videos are blasts from the past!  I put the date on them in order to appreciate what stage Jackson was in at the time.  These videos have been sitting dormant on Matt's phone for some time now and I finally did something about it!  When I was watching them last night it made me sad at how fast my little man is growing up.  I sat on the couch by myself (Matt was on call) just thinking about how he will be driving before I know it.  I snapped out of it after a few minutes, I think I was just tired and alone at 10:00 at night and I should have been in bed asleep.  Any way, I hope you enjoy the videos as much as I did!  And I will post more later this week.

Oh and the J-Man had a much better day at day care yesterday.  They said he only cried when he saw one of his old teachers.  Let's hope he continues to improve!  I hate when my little man is sad.

No comments: