Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

A friend of mine, Jamie, has the funniest philosphy about rental cars.  She says "Do you know the fastest car in the world?  A rental car."  Well here is the fastest car in the world.
To add insult to injury after I was rearended, my rental was a Camero.  Actually, it was Matt's rental because I was not about to drive a 2 door sports car with an infant.  I drove the Jeep for the week.  Matt had a choice between this or a mini-van, but he has made a vow to NEVER drive a mini-van.  I am not too keen on a mini-van, but I would have jumped on it over this ANY day!
We let Jackson take it for a spin!!  He seemed to like it, but I told him don't get use to it, his first car would be MUCH bigger than this.
Everyone look out J-Man is on the road.

No comments: