Thursday, February 16, 2012

Beaver Creek Part IV - PARTY

The wedding - the entire reason we went to Beaver Creek.  The bride was beautiful, the food was out of this world, and the band was the best ever!  I don't think I could have physically had any more fun!  A big thank you to Paul and Anita (Parents of the bride) for the BEST time!  Snow skiing, spending time with friends, and celebrating the marriage of your best friend.  Life does not get much better than that!
Meghan was the most beautiful bride!!  I am going to frame this picture of us!  We have all come so far from the pudgy sorority girls from 12 years ago when we met! 
 My handsome husband and me!
 Geesh and her parents!
 A few of the handsome husbands.
 What happens with Lisha and Lauren steal your camera.
  More pictures from a stolen camera.
 More hot chicks
 Another adorable pic of the hubs and me!
 This picture could have been good!
 Mr. Paul and Matt, the two best dressed men I know!  They had to untie the bow ties after some extensive dancing!
  The bride and me!
The bride and Matt.  Don't they look like they are the bride and groom??  I think this is my favorite picture!

These pictures do not even do the wedding justice!  Everything was simply amazing!

No comments: