Sunday, February 5, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

We have called Jackson J-Man for some time now and the nick name that seems to be sticking for Mary Frances has been baby sister.  She has such a sweet little disposition and it seems to fit her so well.
I had to post this picture to show off some of her roles!  She is now up to 10 pounds.  I can't believe my little new born is now a 10 pound 7 week old! 
 Mary Frances is just as excited about Super Bowl Sunday as the rest of us, but said blue wasn't her color so she was sticking to pink and white!  Our little photo shoot wore her out, but she was a trooper.
 It is hard to get a good picture of her.  While she doesn't run around like J-Man she is still too little to really prop up or stage.  But even still she is so cute!  I think she looks just like a little doll, although I am a little bias.

GO BIG BLUE!!  Our house will definately be pulling for the G-Men!!

No comments: