Friday, February 24, 2012

Fratty Friday

It's Fratty Friday on my 30th birthday. I have been telling everyone that I will be 29 again, but the reality of it is that I don't mind turning 30. Well, except for the fact that Matt is still 28. Grrr! I don't really feel 30, I really don't even feel like a grown up. I guess with 2 kids and a husband I should, but through my eyes Matt and I are still a "cute young couple." HA HA! That may not be true, but we do have the cutest kids on the planet. With that said, on to Fratty Friday.


 Just doing a little homework and studying hard for that big engineering test he has.


 I had to put this one in here because he looks so much like his daddy.  Although, I have to admit I think he is starting to have more of my features.  Like the alabaster skin, chubby cheeks, and eye color.

 Shorts and a button up on an 83 degree February day!  Gotta love Mississippi!
 Drinking a little Sonic to keep him going.  Whether or not he spiked it we'll never know...
 By the look on his face I would say yes.  HA HA! 
 Couldn't you just eat him up!!!  Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you have a great weekend!

No comments: