Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

I post a lot of pictures I take on Sundays.  I guess it is usually a day we are all at home together and have lazy afternoons.  This last Sunday in particular I was trying to soak it all up since I went back to work on Monday. 

 Mary Frances reminds me of the book Fancy Nancy.  She is always super fancy no matter what.  I left her church clothes on her all day because she seemed so comfortable in them.

 This girl was made to wear a dress and boots.  She just looked fabulous!
 And this picture looks like Jackson in a dress.  I hate comparing her to Jackson all the time, but they both look just like their father so they better get use to the comparisons.
 Then there is my wild man who stood in the middle of the den floor and stripped his clothes off for no apparent reason.
 All he had left on were socks and a diaper.  He seemed to love playing semi-naked.
 He looked like such the perfect red-neck driving around shirtless.
I told Matt that if we had raisins I would have shoved a bunch in his mouth to make it look like dip and taken his picture.  It could have been red-neck Wednesday!

Happy Wednesday!!  Keep it real out there people!

No comments: