Sunday, February 26, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

I wish I had more fancy pictures to post for Southern Belle Sundays, but I have had the opposite reaction I thought I would now that I have a little girl.  I love super frilly and girly dresses, but they just doesn't seem as comfortable as footed PJs and gowns, so that is what I like putting her in the most. 
 Maybe that will change when she is up and moving around and not as floppy.  But who would have thought it?  I just want her to be as warm and comfy and possible because she is just so cuddly right now.
 So this is her being super cute and cuddly on the floor napping.  This outfit does have little ruffles on her bottom, but no matter what she is in she is still the sweetest daintiest little thing!
And just like her big brother she is sleeping the best when her hands are above her head in touch down baby position.

No comments: