Thursday, October 11, 2012

First Hair Cut

On Tuesday, September 25, 2012 Mary Frances got her first haircut at Gloss Salon at the age of 9 months old.  It's where we all go because Lauren is awesome!  She cuts the kids hair for free since it doesn't take her long and we are regulars.  And let me just start out by apologizing for the lack of pictures, but Matt had J-Man so it was just Franny and me.  I know this is WAY less fan fair than Jackson got, but with two kids you do what you can.  If we had more children I am not sure they would ever get haircuts.
So back to Franny Bean.  She was a champ!  Of course the loved the salon and was as happy as a lark.  Again, she may not look like me, but loving shoes, purses, and salons makes her 100% mine!!
I also need to add that I was opposed to getting her haircut, but after peer pressure from my mom, Gran, and Nana I broke down.  Her hair does look better, but I just didn't want to cut it.  Not to mention I have a phobia of cutting hair on little girls after my unfortunate awkward years with a boy haircut.  My mom let a 10 year old make hair decisions because she wanted me to be independent.  Well, 20 years later I guess it worked, but my hair was horrible!  Mary Frances doesn't get to make decisions about her hair until she graduates from college.  She can pick out clothes as long as they are not trashy, but hair decisions are mine.  Espicially since I will be paying for them.

And here is the back of her hair!  I will have to admit that it had formed a rat tail in the back that needed to be addressed, but it sure was painful to have it done.  I am just pleased she has so much hair!

No comments: