Saturday, October 13, 2012

It's Fall Y'all

I love fall!  But who doesn't?  The weather, the pumpkins, the Halloween costumes, and getting to wear boots!  It's all good!  Unfortunately we have not been able to take the kids to the pumpkin patch yet or go buy any pumkins.  No time!!  This huge pumpkin is Gaga's!  Maybe we can find J-Man one for our house!  But I better get on it since we are half way through October.
 



Franny Bean was loving her Gran and her new pumkin outfit that Sheshe got her.  I wanted one she could wear in October and November.  I am trying to stretch dollars these days.  Even if they are other people's dollars!  :)




I have never really decorated for Halloween much, but it seems we have accumlated more decor since the kids came along.


Then there are the glow in the dark skelleton PJ's! Gotta love them too!
 It probably wasn't a good idea to take these RIGHT before bed, but you do what you can!



 Jackson - "Let me put this on my head.  No wait, let me put it on Baby Sister's head!  That would be WAY more fun!"

 Baby Sister - "Get that off of my head.  You are going to mess up my hair!"
And let's do it all over again!  These kids are a mess.

No comments: