Thursday, October 4, 2012

I Forgot

I forgot to post these videos after the Texas game.  So, better late than never!  In all of these videos of Jackson he is rendered speechless by all that is going on around him.  This does not happen often so I am glad I caught it on video.  This was his first trip into the stadium and he loved every minutes of it!  Enjoy!


I also wanted to post this.  You've heard the saying "We may not win every game, but we ain't never lost a party!"  Well, this is proof.  I came back to The Grove with Jackson at half time and this was the tent next to ours.  I am glad we know how to have fun, but we were getting our butts kicked and no one cared.  It does make my inner Alabama fan self a little sad.  Party like that AFTER a win not DURING a butt kicking.

No comments: