Friday, October 19, 2012

Fratty Friday

I am going to have to admit I forgot/didn't have time to get some legit Fratty Friday pictures.  So here is all I have....
 J-Man and Franny chilling at the fair!  Our culinary cuisine included a corn dog, cinnamon roll, pork chop on a stick, Philly cheese steak, and ice cream.  Not to worry though, we only ate vegetables the next day.


And this was Jackson's favorite part, the "big slide."  He got to go down it twice!  Once with Matt and once with me, but then we were out of money and it was time to go home!  We ate, Jackson played 3 games, and went down the slide and we blew threw $100.  The Clarion Ledger reported that the average family of 4 would spend $200 at the fair.  Glad we made it in under that!  Man, life is expensive!!

We had a blast and it was the first time Matt and I had ever been to the fair together.  After 12 years you would think we would have gone to a fair together?

Happy Friday everyone!!

No comments: