Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

On our first cool day in October, I was trying to get some pictures of Mary Frances' super cute new fall outfit before we went to school.  But all I got were some pictures of a mad little girl.
I just wanted some pictures and she just wanted down.  But I guess she knew her new tights looked like sausage casings around her legs.  And she didn't care that I think it's adorable, she's female so she doesn't agree.  Understandable.
 Here is more of her displeasure with me.  Which is fine because I wasn't pleased with her lack of sleep the night before.  So we're even.

 I better get use to this face.  I will see it a lot when she is a teenager and I am an idiot.  I'm sure I gave my mom that face on a daily basis.  After all, I was smarter than everyone in the world by the age of 12.
The last picture might be an ok one.  She looks somewhat happy!  Happy Hump Day!!  Keep it real out there people!

No comments: