Friday, October 12, 2012

Fratty Friday

Hello, my name is Jackson, I am 2, but I think I am 20.  The first picture was him not wanting to take the picture and the remaining ones were after I bribed him with watching a DVD in the car.  And please note, he picked out his own attire.  
It is amazing how helpful the whole "DVD in the car" thing can be.  We swore we would not allow our children to watch DVD's on short trips to school or just running around.  Well, throw that out of the car window because it helps so much!  I do miss talking to him to and from school, but we can talk at home and using the DVD to bribe him in the mornings makes things go SO much smoother.
Don't judge!  It's called surviving people!
This was right after he told me he wanted his jacket and wanted it zipped up so the cold did not get him.  It was 65 outside.....  I didn't argue.  What's the point?
 
So my 2 year old that thinks he's 20 was all dressed and ready to go to school in what HE wanted to wear.  Oh and after I took the pictures he informed me that they were "great pictures!" without having even seen them.  Gotta love him.
Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: