Friday, October 26, 2012

Fratty Friday

"Say cheese!!"  Doesn't really work any more.  I get a blank stare.  So I have resorted to requesting a performance.  "Sing Ole McDonald for me" usually works well and this is what you get.
He is obsessed with farms!  He was looking at a Toys-R-Us catalog last night and had a fit over a farm set. Please note he already has 2.  He also has started going nuts wanting to watch "Ole McDonald Mickey."  What is this you ask?  Well, the Disney channel has started advertising a new Ole McDonald Mickey comeing on November 5.  Try explaining that to a 2 year old.  It doesn't go over well.  Thanks Disney.
But this morning he has his Ole Miss jersey and water boots on ready to start the day!  Doesn't every male student at Ole Miss wear this to class on Fridays?  He skipped class yesterday since he was under the weather, but I think he is on the mend and ready for a big weekend.
I was starting to believe he is a college student since he slept so much yesterday!  If only Mary Frances would have done the same.  But, today it's back to work and school!
I hope you have a great Friday and get the Ole McDonald song stuck in your head like it is mine!
Oh and we are going to a friend's house for dinner tonight and J-Man and Franny are going to wear their costumes.  I am even charging my camera battery to make sure I get plenty of pics.  It's looking promising!


No comments: